Tuesday, April 5, 2016

2016 Finish-A-Long Q1 report

At the end of this first quarter, I managed to get most of my projects from my original Q1 list done and those that weren't finished can quite easily be done later this year. 
1. Anna Maria Horner Painted Portrait dress: done.
2. Anna Maria Horner Painted Portrait blouse: done.
 3. Thimble Blossoms MQS : done.
4. A "Fancy Fox" quilt by Elizabeth Hartman: done.
5. Melba pillow :done
 6. Pineapple quilt: done
7. Skipping Stones quilt for my son - I have the blocks sewn together for the blue quilt but still need to get it quilted and bound...
8. And the green version of the Skipping Stones quilt for my other son - quilt top is made but needs to be quilted too.

9. Fancy Friends MQS: done
10. Pixel Perfect Quilt using a mix of Tula pink fabrics - still in progress!
11. Very Hungry Caterpillar plus quilt: done.
12. Gatherer Cross body bag: done.
13. Carry-all Pincushion: done.
14. Chicopee feathers pillow: done.
15. True Love pillow: done.
16. Lillyella sewing machine mat:done.
2016 FAL
Linking up with the 2016 FAL which is being hosted by a great group of bloggers from all over the world this year!
Kirsten.

5 comments:

  1. I am always amazed at our productivity Kirsten! It must feel good to have sewed something to wear for yourself too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I, too, am staggered at what you achieve Kirsten! I can imagine you are very focused in the sewing room! I think your sewing machine mat is my favourite of all you've made this quarter!

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow! You really had a successful quarter!

    ReplyDelete
  4. One incredible quarter! Thank you for participating and sharing in the FAL, on behalf of the 2016 global hosts!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations on all your finishes - they are lovely. Look forward to seeing your Q2 list!

    ReplyDelete