Friday, January 22, 2016

Gypsy Wife QAL 2016

The Gypsy Wife quilt by Jen Kingwell has been on my "quilty wish list" for a while now, so when I saw the #gypsywifequiltalong2106 which is being co-hosted by Megan @Jaffa Quilts and Hydeeann , I thought I should join in. 
splish splash stash
After seeing an absolutely beautiful version of this quilt made by Jenn @ Twin Fibers using a mix of Bonnie and Camille fabrics, I think I am also going to dig into my B&C stash for this quilt.
I have prints from Bliss to Hello Darling and am awaiting the new Vintage Picnic and Little Ruby which can be added in later on in the year. 
When looking through the Gypsy Wife pattern, I realised that I may need a few more dark (navy) and lighter/low volume prints so when I went up the coast to visit my daughter, stopped by Fifis Fabricology to choose some to add to the ones I already have. 
So this is my fabric pull at this stage - my collection of over 100 B&C fabrics:) Also, as I have an older copy of the GW pattern there is a correction page that can be found here.  
Kirsten.

No comments:

Post a Comment