It is now the beginning of July which means another quarter has gone by and I did manage to get the majority of my projects finished from my Q2 list of the 2015 Finish-along!
1. Bruce: this project is first on my list as I didn't get around to it last quarter...or it seems this one either:(
4. Tessa basket using the pattern by Green Letter Day: done!
5. Wildwood fabric tote: done!
6. Lizzy House MQS: done!
7. DUACAL: Down Under Cosy Crochet along - done!
8. Table runner using some Terra Australis fabrics: done!
9. Cotton and Steel MQS: done!
10. I would like to use some lovely rayon for this pattern from Anna Maria Horner - no progress but maybe this will be done in time for summer...
So a total score of 8/10 or this quarter which isn't too bad as I also did sew a few other things that weren't on my Q2 list.
Now to think about the projects for the next quarter...